Thursday, November 7, 2019

Political Ignorance

We, The Knights Of Christendom, have noticed many seem to not understand where we stand on politics. Some have even un-subbed as a result which is a shame because I believe they are simply ignorant of our political stance. In response, we have decided to do a live show and attempt to explain our stance in no uncertain terms. I will also make my own video as well. So stay tuned for that to come very soon. 

In the meantime allow me to say this: we in no way are with the left, nor do we blindly follow anything the right says or does. We are not libertarians which are really not better than either of the above. 

We are followers of Christendom. We believe in the social Kingship of Jesus. We believe in a catholic moral society. We believe in a Catholic confessional state. We also believe the right, also known as conservatives and Classical liberals, has given birth to the evil that is the left. 

Our criticisms of the right are based on there enabling of the left. The right holds freedom up as a god which is in reality license. It is this license that has led to all the evils of the left that is so prevalent in American society. 

If we are to pick a side in the American political society we are most closely aligned to Classical Liberal policies. Please tune in to our upcoming shows for even more clarity.

-Sir Hammer

2 comments:

  1. Well, sorry guys, I just unsubbed too- being told that as a right leaning conservative, I made a god of freedom is not much what I need to hear; during Vietnam, a lot of guys came home in boxes defending freedom, many were my close friends - and they did not worship it. Maybe you should pray to Father Capodanno and ask him if he was worshipping freedom when the commies ripped him apart with machine gun fire.I know whom I worship. When I need you to tell me, I will get in touch. So long. Vive Christo Rey. JH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe we said anything about specific persons. Our statements about the founding and the country has to do with the philosophy that has inspired the country and its principles. My father served in Vietnam. He fought as a patriot. A patriot loves there country meaning desire its greatest good. Sometimes that means calling out what is wrong with it as well. None of that belittles soldiers who serve. The culture, not just America by the way, worships individualism, license, or "the god of liberty" which is a false liberty. What are we referring to? separation of Church and state, endorsement of homosexual acts and transgenderism, abortion and so on. I am sorry if we were unclear but those on the right have enabled the left.

    ReplyDelete